Year 1 Essential Information
Don't forget to click on the Blog tab above to find out about what we've been up to recently.
COVID 19 Advice
Year Leader: Mrs N Mason-Burke
Mrs E Assirati
Mrs L Lamb
Mrs S Baker
Information for Parents
Things you need to know:
- Home/school communication books should be handed in every morning.
- Remember to change your reading book regularly. Don’t forget about the Reading Challenge – read at least 3 times a week for your certificate.
- Please make sure your child has their P.E. kit in school every day.
- Water bottles must be in school on Monday and taken home on Friday. Please note - WATER only for drinking during school day. You may provide a different drink for lunchtime if you wish.
- Homework will go out every Friday and should be handed back in by the following Wednesday. Each week it will be Spellings and one activity of your choice from the grid.