Information for Parents
COVID 19 Advice
Don't forget to click on the Blog tab above to find out about what we've been up to recently.
Year Leader: Mrs K Weller
Miss S Spike
Mrs L Edwards
Mrs R Spencer
We also have Miss Raybould, Miss Simmons and Miss Street working in our classes.
Things you need to know:
- Home/school communication books should be handed in every morning.
- Children have their reading book changed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please remember to write in their purple Reading Diary. Don’t forget about the Reading Challenge – read at least 3 times a week for your certificate.
- Please make sure your child has their P.E. kit in school every day.
- Water bottles must be in school on Monday and taken home on Friday. Please note - WATER only for drinking during school day. You may provide a different drink for lunchtime if you wish.
- Homework will go out every Friday and should be handed back in by the following Wednesday.